How to Make Mini-Cheesecakes Without Using Any Cheese (Coconut Is Your SECRET Weapon!)
This mini-cheesecakes are creamy, zesty, simple to put together and really delicious. Are they satisfying all requirements for success? These mini ‘cheesecakes’ will soon become your best recipe!
- ½ cup macadamia or almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients in a blender mix well until you get fine and combined mixture.
- Divide the base into 6 mini molds (line molds with baking paper or use silicone molds)
- Press them evenly. Put them in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp Food Matters Superfood Greens
- Place all the ingredients in a blender mix well until you get smooth, silky texture.
- Take the molds out of freezer and pour this mixture over them, evenly.
- Then leave them again in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Get the cheesecakes out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- You can put some fresh lime and crushed nuts on top of them for better taste.