Never Dry Laundry Indoors, The Side Effect Can Be Deadly!
Drying clothes in your room can be very dangerous because the evaporation from the laundry is very harmful for your health.
Craig Mather (43) from Bolton has been diagnosed with a lung infection because he ignored the warnings and kept drying his clothes indoors. Mold spores which appear as a result of drying clothes indoors contributed to severe lung infection in Craig.
He is a father of three kids and has been affected by chronic pulmonary aspergillosis and began to recover when his doctor prescribed medications against fungal infections.
He was told by the doctor to stop drying clothes indoors immediately because this could lead to even worse health conditions. He didn’t ignore the warnings this time and one year later his health condition is greatly improved.
Also, many other people experienced this. The experts are saying that drying clothes inside the house can result with severe health conditions. The wet clothes on the radiator release vapor and increase the humidity level up to 30%, which is a perfect environment for mold spores.
A bunch of washed laundry contains more than 2 liters of water, which later evaporates in your room. Usually, the body is immune to these infections, but there are people who suffer from asthma or other breathing issues like coughing.
People with weak immunity like AIDS patients, patients subjected to chemotherapy or patients affected by autoimmune diseases could experience pulmonary aspergillosis caused by fungi. This ailment can lead to severe and even deadly lung damage. This is the reason why the experts are recommending you to dry your laundry outside or in the dryer.