You Will Never Have To Scrub A Toilet AGAIN If You Make These DIY Toilet Cleaning Bombs
Many people like their bathroom to be perfectly clean. They even pay more attention to the bathrooms than the kitchen because the kitchen quickly becomes messy.
There is a simple way to keep your bathroom clean all the time.
Tell your family members to wash the sink after brushing their teeth. Ask them to help you in cleaning the bathroom. Your children should know how to keep the bathroom clean.
What is included in the bathroom cleaning products?
These products are loaded with harmful chemicals. Bleach is the most dangerous, particularly for kids.
Chlorine included in bleach reacts with acid and releases toxic gases. Bleach has irritant and corrosive characteristics. It harms the skin and every other organic material it touches.
They include 10-50% hydrochloric acid. It is related with kidney and respiratory tract damage.
Some products include aromas that stimulate allergic reactions, causes headache and irritate lungs.
Use natural products only
Recipe for the best toilet bowl cleaner:
- ½ a cup of baking soda
- ½ a cup of citric acid
- ½ a cup of corn starch
- 25 drops of essential oil by your choice (orange essential oil is very effective cleaning agent)
You will need a spraying bottle, a gallon-size zip-top bag, molds and large Ziploc baggie.
- Put all the ingredients in a bag, without adding the essential oils. Shake the mixture well.
- Then pour 2-3 spritzers of water into the bag. Seal the bag and knead.
- Iterate the process for 6-7 times and don’t panic if the bag puffs too much. This is normal due to the baking soda and the acid.
- You will get a mixture similar to pie dough. It usually becomes harder when you squeeze a handful. You shouldn’t use too much water.
- Now you can add the oils and knead again.
- Put the mixture in the molds. You should do this super-firmly. You can use a second muffin tin in order to gain more pressure.
- Leave the mixture to dry for 2-3 days. Get the ‘muffins’ out of the molds and leave them to dry for 2 more days.
Store these bombs into container that is sealed well.
The usage is pretty simple. You just need to drop one of the ‘bombs’ into the toilet and once it starts to fizz, start scrubbing with your cleaning brush. You will not feel any negative side effects by these bombs.